You can download it here:
Or by clicking the thumbnail on the right.
I was hoping to end up with a one page character sheet and am pleased with the efforts, especially as it’s the first character sheet I’ve made. It’s for the swords and sorcery campaign I’m running at the moment. All the skill defaults have been set to the standard fantasy default levels.
Here is what I’ve added to the front page:
- A religion section where the hit points box was. You note the PC’s religion, track allegiance points and a few other bits of info.
- A section for spells and magic skills.
- A power point box.
- The hit point box is moved down to the combat area.
- The dodge skill has been grouped with the combat skills.
- The navigate and research skills have been moved from the perception skills to the knowledge skill group.
- Confirm the skill list with my players.
- Have a separate page for magic and magic items.
- Include a section for hit locations.
- An Equipment section.